Michael Antoniades, Executive VP & COO
Monday, January 3, 2022
Good afternoon, and Happy New Year.
As a reminder to all Maimonides employees, please note the following with regard to COVID-19 Testing:
- An employee-only testing site is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:45pm, at 5014 Hamilton Parkway.
- Testing is available for any staff person who is symptomatic for COVID-19 or has had a known exposure to a COVID-19 patient.
- We kindly ask staff to be patient and considerate of one another as the volume of employees who seek testing may create longer wait times.
- Employees who are symptomatic while at work during the hours when the testing site is closed should notify their supervisor, then go to the Emergency Department to be tested (Walk-In Entrance on 49th St.). Again, we ask staff to be patient in the ED, as this is not a traditional testing site and staff must prioritize true ED patient care.
- Employees should not, under any circumstances, go to the lab for testing.
Thank you for your continued effort and dedication to our patients and colleagues as we begin 2022, once again challenged by a post-holiday surge of COVID-19 in our community.